Do you have a video camera and love bikes? Then why not submit a short film and become part of the Brisbane Bicycle Film Festival.
Brisbane Bike Bites is a short film competition that aims to get Brisbane bicycle riders out and about and looking at our city through the lens of a video camera. We feel that Brisbane bicycle riders have a lot to say, and why not do it by video. So whether it is your interesting commute, a funny story or an animation, bring your idea to life and let us be part of it. We are looking for stories that link bicycles with Brisbane.
Films will be judged on creativity, cinematography and entertainment value as well as bikeiness
The finalists will be shown as part of Brisbane Bicycle Film Festival held on Saturday 14th March 2020
Thanks to our sponsors Epic Cycles
Submissions will close on 7/2/2020
We will give you a reminder closer to the time
- Films should be maximum 5 minutes long
- Quicktime format MP4 or .mov files
- 1920×1080 frame dimensions preferred. (Definitely not below 720×480) Larger is fine.
- Upload your movie to Vimeo or youtube . Include the link to your film on your submission.
- If your movie is selected to be shown at The Brisbane Bicycle Film Festival we will contact you for a link to the actual file that we can download
- 2 seconds of black at the beginning of your film
- The music or sound designs used in your film is your own.
- The music in your film was made for your use with permission
- The music used in your film is licensed by Creative Commons and you’ve given the appropriate credit.
- You licensed the music in your film for this specific use and can provide documentation if requested